<body> <body>

Monday, May 16, 2011 @3:22 PM

YEAH!!!!!! Finally finish the exams le..... feel sOoOo damm free NOW~!!!! Happy Happy...and the econs paper was more easy than i've expected!!! more HAPPY~!!! =DDD

Now thinking back, I've already been in this sch for like nearly a YEAR?!! Super duper fast sia....and I'll be entering Year 2 in aug... how fast can that be.....just nw in the bus i saw a group of secondary sch kids.. suddenly feel soO old...left secondary like 5 YEARS...OMG...incredible....

Nw i'm working hard to lose WEIGHT!!!!! got lose some liao...so HAPPY...gonna keep goin if nt i'll stay single for the rest of my LIFE... -_-'''

nw will have a series of activities waiting for ME!!! gonna work hard to earn back all the money I've lost during schling.... Jia You Jia You....

I'M LOV'IN THE FREEDOM-NESS~!!! MUACKZ~ <3


& PROFILE

zwani.com myspace graphic comments



Jane Tay
Desire to escape from reality

& MUSIC

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

& ARCHIVES

October 2004
November 2004