Friday, April 15, 2011 @12:22 PM
Well, its really been a super duper long time since I last blog... Just wanna start this up again to share my feelings and experience over here....
Time really fly pass soO fast!! I'm already in NTU for like nearly 1 year.... still thinking if I made the right choice goin to this sch...its so tired trying to compete with all the smart students from JCs and Polys... they are just so clever...I feel inferior...but since I have started, I cant just give up half way thru.. If nt I will be wasting both time and money...
But anyway, Uni life to me is like poly life..but abit bland than poly..cuz poly I still have my lovely HC to make me laugh everyday..but for uni,maybe I not very close with all of them, sometime I just feel...hmm...dunno how to say...
And I dunno if I made the right decision to reject him..although nt officially..but why I feel werid when there is noone to disturb me...izzit becuz I'm desperate to have a BF or I really like him... Really confuse... I force myself to think tt I will meet someone better...but... haiz..
Exams are coming up...Hope I can do well for this coming semester and go to the specialization I want... Pls...